Apply the amount of UV resin you should use on the fly, advantage it with a flytying needle or use the thin tip. Use the FF multi lamp to cure. After the UV resin is cured, it is important that you do not begin to put your fingers in the UV resin on the fly as the UV resin is hot and works during the cooling time.
You get a bad result if you begin to put your fingers down in the UV resin before it's finished working. Leave the layer you have cooled down and apply a new layer if necessary.
- Keep away from children
- Dont use UV resin on skin or eyes
- This UV resin is only for flytying
- Don´t leave the bottle in direct sunlight
- Build bodies on shrimps, streamers, gammarus, baitfish, nymphs, and sandeel flies
- Build heads on streamers, baitfish and sandeel flies
- Cures in sunlight or UV flashlight